EnCompass Learning Center is offering an umber of live and interactive online evaluation and development courses in 2021. Here are some of the upcoming 2021 courses:
· Evaluation Framework Weaving (3-module course) with Bianca Montrosse-Moorhead
· Feminist Evaluation (1-module course) with Donna Podems
· Program Monitoring: The Key to Successful Implementation (2-module course) with Kerry Bruce
· Being an Evaluator (2-module course) with Donna Podems
· Polarity Systems Thinking (1-module course) with Wendy Swire
· Evaluation Planning (2-module course) with Ayesha Boyce
· Principles Focused Evaluation (4-module course) with Michael Quinn Patton
· Appreciative Evaluation (4-module course) with Tessie Catsambas
· Using Interviews to Enhance Evaluation Practice (4-module course) with Bianca Montrosse-Moorhead
Those who are interested may wish to consider joining their mailing list at: https://encompassworld.us15.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=49a591b4cf3b4fb9944de2794&id=8fc76eeba0. EnCompass is regularly adding new courses to our line-up and joining the list is a great way to stay in the loop on new offerings and special deals.
For questions, contact EnCompass Learning at firstname.lastname@example.org!