Professional Development Opportunities
Have an event, training, or other opportunity you’d like us to share in our next SCEA roundup email? Email us at email@example.com.
- Registration for January 2020’s The Evaluators’ Institute : Claremont Graduate University’s Claremont Evaluation Center is back in Southern California with their January 2020 program. Topics include survey development, data visualization, and evaluation capacity building, among others. Workshops will be held January 13-18, 2020 in Claremont, CA. Use code 2020TEI for an early bird discount of 15% off through December 16!
- Submit a webpost to our SCEA website! Learn more here.
Have a job or RFP you’d like us to share in our next SCEA roundup email? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We apologize for any links below that are no longer active.
- Associate Vice President for Institutional Research and Analysis at National University (La Jolla)
- Evaluation and Improvement Associate Director at USC (Los Angeles)
- Evaluation Coordinator at UCLA (Los Angeles)
- Health Services and Behavioral Research Associate III at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles (Los Angeles)
- Project Associate at USC (Los Angeles)
- Public Health Research Associate at Dignity Health – California Hospital Medical Center (Los Angeles)
- Senior Institutional Research Analyst at Cal Poly Pomona (Pomona)
- For more job and RFP opportunities, check out AEA’s California job board and EvalJobs Twitter.
Not an SCEA Member? Join here to learn more about events and other opportunities!