Professional Development Opportunities
Have an event, training, or other opportunity you’d like us to share in our next SCEA roundup email? Email us at email@example.com.
- CDC Evaluation Fellowship Program: Applications are due on April 8 at 1:00pm EST.
- Association for the Study of Higher Education (ASHE) Conference: Conference proposals are due on April 18 at 11:59pm PST. Conference will be held in Portland, Oregon on November 14-16, 2019.
- AEA Graduate Education Diversity Internship (GEDI): Applications are due on April 18. Information webinar will be held on April 10 at 3:00 PM ET
- Contribute to SCEA by submitting a webpost! Information on post guidelines can be seen here.
Have a job or RFP you’d like us to share in our next SCEA roundup email? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- March SoCal job posts via EvaluationJobs.org:
- City of Los Angeles Department of Cultural Affairs CURRENT:LA Evaluation Consultant (Los Angeles)
- First5 LA Evaluator (Los Angeles)
- Sharp HealthCare Administrative Data Analyst (La Mesa, San Diego County)
- UC San Diego Part-Time Evaluation Specialist (La Jolla, San Diego County)
- First 5 LA Request for Proposals First Connections Program Evaluation (Due April 5)
For more job and RFP opportunities, check out AEA’s California job board.